It's just about turkey time! I love products that switch out starchy carbs for non-starchy veggies, and here is a new one just in time from Trader Joe's! I found it in the frozen section.
- Cost: Only $2.99 - possibly less expensive than if you bought all of the individual ingredients to make stuffing - and definitely easier to prepare!
- Convenience: You guys know I'm all about convenience - you can't get more convenient that just heating something on the stove top or microwaving it to be ready for Thanksgiving!
- Nutrition Facts: Only 60 calories per cup (4 cups for the whole bag) versus over 300 calories in most bread-based stuffings! No comparison there!
- Taste: Honestly I found it to be a bit bland - adding a dash of salt may help!
- Quantity: It boils down once cooked, so if you're serving more than 2-3 people, I would recommend getting at least 2 bags!
OVERALL RATING: 4 stars!