The Perfect Holiday Party Gift and Dish
Hey guys hey! I’m headed to a number of holiday parties this weekend and am so excited to share with you what I’m gifting to the host and what I’m bringing as a holiday dish.
Tonight, I’m bringing this delicious roasted Brussels sprouts and bacon bits dish – that is almost TOO easy and is definitely a crowd pleaser. Here it goes:
Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Bits
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons oil (regular vegetable oil is fine!)
- 4 uncured bacon slices, diced
- 2 Tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- Salt, pepper, and to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Trim the ends and any old outer leaves from the Brussels sprouts; cut Brussels sprouts in half
- In a large mixing bowl, mix oil, bacon bits, salt and pepper, and balsamic vinegar
- Bake for ~30 minutes; stir around with a spoon about 15 minutes through
The Most Beautiful Holiday Gift
While most of my friends have already graduated from college, they are just beginning to spend a little more money on high end jewelry and clothing options, which makes my gift to the party host tonight even more perfect!
I’m bringing this beautiful women’s wooden watch by Jord Watches – seriously a collection of cool watches for my beautiful friend. Wooden watches are a new design to me – but they look so chic and classic! Definitely a timeless piece (which is what I’m always looking for to save on $$ in the long run!).
I have here the Cassia series Zebra and Ivory watch. It’s made of 100% natural, hand-finished wood and domed sapphire crystal glass. And the wood is treated to be splash proof! The case width is 40mm (see how it looks on my wrist).
I’ve ALSO partnered with Jord Watches to bring you (seriously!) an amazing deal. Each person who enters their information using this link will instantly be emailed with an exclusive holiday coupon code worth 25% off! Click HERE to see their coupon code (or paste this in your browser https://www.woodwatches.com/g/collegenutritionist). This deal is only good until 12/15 at 11:59pm!